Friday, November 23, 2012

too much food and football yesterday

The pecan pie and egg nog were the kicker.....don't usually have sweet things like that....might get up around 70 today, but early on it was still 33F windchill again.....clear skies make it cold at night....and you can see more stars with the leaves off the trees and the low humidity.....could see Orion from the kitchen window when I got a drink of water around 3 in the morning.....I need to mop the floor in the bathroom and the kitchen sometime....maybe today.....there's a lot of food in the fridge, some of it might get thrown out.....I have both turkey and ham to put in a sandwich for lunch, so I will do that....on wheat bread with mayo.....I didn't make the stuffing because Earl brought all that other stuff over, maybe Monday I'll be ready to do turkey, stuffing, gravy, green beans....in the mean time I can eat leftovers from someone else's Thanksgiving?  Don't think any of it would make me sick or something....the sweet potato pie is something I would not have made for myself....it's good....and that corn casserole dish like they have at a reunion sometimes....anyway, I should walk some more to burn off calories, and then clean house some for sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment