Thursday, May 6, 2010

68

cool enough for the walk around the park, just got back.....should get up around 90 by supper time....judging from last year, I can get by with running the AC just a couple of hours in the late afternoon or early evening when it's 90 to 100 outside, and the rest of the time make do with the ceiling fans. After I got back from shopping yesterday, I thought of three things I was going to look at in the store, but forgot about while I was there....but they are things that can wait 'til next time really, I'll get by.....didn't do anything for Cinco de Cinco except microwave a sort of enchilada thing for lunch......quiet here this morning, but at some time on Thursdays the guy will come mow the church grounds, which will take a while, and make a constant drone in the background of the afternoon....so I'll just stay inside and play the radio then.....life is SO complicated.....

No comments:

Post a Comment