Friday, November 8, 2013

Three cups of strong black coffee

Ham and eggs with grits and toast,orange juice....was breakfast....brisk morning out whe n I rode over to the. Doctors office then a slice of pork and baked Mac n cheese, sweet tea and lemon custard for lunch...then puttering around in my little apartment. Then a nap around three? Supper is at five.....folks start filtering down there around. 4:30......too many crab cakes for supper.....I got my veggie barley soup as first course.......and the crab cake and French fries.....and later the server asked if I wanted more crab cakes because they were just going to end up throwing them away.....so out of half a dozen offered to I ate four....lunch....chicken and dumplings.....corn....sweet tea....two ice cream desserts. .....bowl of vanilla and a bowl of chocolate ....washed down with hot black coffee....I declined seconds on the dumplings.....those are kinda heavy....a supper...fish fry, barley veggie soup....slaw....Moon Pies for dessert...time for bed...I'm beat....

No comments:

Post a Comment