Saturday, July 24, 2010

blown save/woodpeckers

It was around 11 before the Marlins-Braves game ended with the Braves getting beat in the bottom of the 9th.....and this morning, a woodpecker started pounding on the living room wall.....stupid birds.....a few weeks ago on my park walk I heard this noise and looked up and a woodpecker was pecking away on the metal hood of a street lamp.....woodpeckers are one of the few birds I've seen get hit by cars, while they are flying....once had one fly straight into the grill of the car.....anyway, some nice wind this morning so I could get in the walking, and can leave the windows open for right now.....triple digit heat yesterday, might be a little cooler today....I should go over to Wal*Mart today or tomorrow for a couple of things.....think I'll put it off another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment