Saturday, July 17, 2010

cooler for walking

this morning.....and I went and got some Bacon Spam and some cash from the check-out robot....cash to buy the newspaper in the morning.....Bacon Spam for spam and eggs with grits and gravy....that will be my Sunday breakfast for supper trip.....Saturday dinner is looking like pork steak with hash browns and peas....and gravy.....I buy these little packets that you mix with water to make white gravy.....it's really good, and actually doesn't contain too much evil crap....they are usually 99 cents, but I got two-for-one last time I bought it.....last night I had salsa salmon, salsa hash browns, and mixed veggies.....trying to use up the frozen hash browns that have been in there for a while.....being very frugal with the groceries as I try to come out even at the end of the fiscal month, the 3rd Wednesday, when SS deposit shows up.....looking for some rain this afternoon if we're lucky......that will cool things off some, and can't make things much more humid, given the 97% already.....

No comments:

Post a Comment