Tuesday, July 6, 2010

tired myself out

by ten in the morning....it was still 72 outside around 9, so I went and trimmed up out front, and swept......and then took a shower and then stood under a fast ceiling fan....that works, more or less.....so I don't know what's cooking today, I still have leftovers, but I had some last night, so maybe I'll find something at Wilson's.....they have small cuts of meat, suitable for frugal single people, instead of "bonus packs", where you get a good price per pound if you buy enough for a small army.....now the weather pundits are saying it will be "close to one hundred" tomorrow.....it looks like it's even worse in the north-east, like New York City....it showed on the news that up there the city had put kitchen sinks out on the sidewalks, calling them "hydration stations".....

No comments:

Post a Comment