Tuesday, December 29, 2009

crime report

There were all kinds of police cars and ambulances this morning over on Academy, the block with the old mill store which is now United Way.....from what I can gather, the guy Leon who lived in the green cottage near the old mill parking lot stabbed his girlfriend to death on Christmas day, and the body was just found today....Leon is long gone I guess, considered armed and dangerous.....all I know about him is that he had this hot-rod Maverick, an old Ford V8 with loud exhaust.....this would be three backyards west and over the fence north from my house, I think....yesterday I had read about the eight or so domestic violence arrests in Laurens County over the holiday weekend, and thought about what a season to be jolly.....and it gets worse looks like ......peace on earth and goodwill to men......

No comments:

Post a Comment