Thursday, December 31, 2009

raining at bedtime

so I slept like a log, thank goodness ....had not slept well the night before. The paper is saying that the first week of the new year is going to be 6 to 9 degrees colder than normal....so it's going to be in the 20's at night for a while. So I should drive the Jeep every other day probably, even if I don't have anyplace to go, judging from my vehicle experience last Winter.....I made fajita quesadillas last night, doing the fajita part in my old skillet, and using the new large one that Dan sent me to melt the cheese once they were folded over in the tortilla, if you see what I mean. It was very tasty, and gave me a mexican food fix. As a news update, the neighbor who stabbed his girlfriend to death on Christmas was himself found dead in an abandoned Burger King in Naples, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment