Monday, December 7, 2009

went out to the store

because I was out of bread....also got some nuts and enough for a couple of dinners, before I do another weekly shopping Wednesday....it is cold outside, mid-30's .....I was thinking of taking the mill walk after I got back from the store, but I'm going to wait until the afternoon, see if it is any warmer then.....I got a good deal on some pork chops, so today I'll fix a chop with lima beans and mac-n-cheese.....I still have the mac-n-cheese because I didn't use it with the ham after all....instead I used up the corn bread, with red eye gravy on it. A googled source said red eye gravy was pan drippings from frying country ham, mixed with water or coffee..."poor man gravy"....coffee sounds kinda strange....I just used water and a little tabasco....that worked.....

No comments:

Post a Comment