Saturday, January 23, 2010

I don't think

it's going to warm up much today....overcast, north wind, next storm due after midnight, then rain all day Sunday? The paper had the Bobcats and Hawks listed on SportsSouth last night, which is one of the oddball channels I get on DISH, but right at gametime they blacked it out....well, half-way between Atlanta and Charlotte, maybe I'm in both their home markets or something....so I watched some of the Lakers-Knicks until half-time, switching to Top Gear during commercials, it was one I hadn't seen....new season starts Monday....had taco de pollo for lunch, tonight will be fried chicken with biscuits and baby limas. And with biscuits cooked, I can have Sunday breakfast of biscuit and gravy with egg over easy, coffee, orange juice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment