Thursday, January 7, 2010

snow?

Once again the prediction is for snow maybe tonight and on into Friday morning.....didn't happen here last time, but we'll see I guess....last night I watched "Howard's End" on Encore. That's a good movie.....this morning I took the usual walk (19.3) and later spent maybe an hour streaming David Bowie videos on YouTube, because I woke up this morning humming "Sorrow" for some reason.....connected with an unremembered dream? And then I did a fairly long session with the 12 string.....I think the mail truck has already been by, but I haven't looked out on the porch yet to see if anything came....probably not. Supper last night was a beef burrito with a handful of olives as the side. This evening I think I'll do chipped beef again, this time with sprouts as the veggie. For 74 cents (minus my 5% senior discount) I got another packet of cornbread mix yesterday, to have with the endless black-eyed peas....you just add water and bake for half an hour and it makes a nine inch dish.....

2 comments: