Friday, January 8, 2010

I saw a car with snow on it

but I didn't see any snow here.....I went to WalMart and got a high-flow furnace filter, because I saw a thing on TV that said the cheaper the better as far as saving on your electric bill....the more expensive filters that say they mirco-filter allergens etc....make the fan work harder than it needs to. It was time to change the filter anyway. I thought about getting a calendar for the kitchen too, but all WalMart had was things like Michael Jackson and John Wayne...or cats or something....no art calendars like I was thinking of.....who would want a Michael Jackson wall calendar? Don't answer. While I was in WalMart I got a one dollar double cheeseburger and a one dollar drink at the McDonald's inside there. Still cold here, but it's cold all over the world it seems, with record snow in Europe, China, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment