Friday, October 25, 2013

Muffin

Wild blueberry muffin,scrambled eggs,bacon,coffee,banana,vanilla yogurt.....watched Top Gun on kindle fire hdx while waiting for breakfast...we'll the opening scenes....then used the new device to play some Breakfast Bach....freezing outside says the morning paper.... Lunch...chicken fillet sandwich,with BBQ sauce, catsup,mustard,mayo....lettuce...a little bowl of strawberries, authentic creamy Mac n cheese,sweet Tea...chocolate ice cream.....Brian and I had separated some bills from the junk mail, and I was thinking I would have time to work on those while he went down to look at Homes in Clinton...but they are now across the room beyond my reach ...maybe some one will come in and give me a hand....supper was pork tenderloin marinade , sweet tater, corn,ginger ale, two slices of pound cake, bunch of grapes....

No comments:

Post a Comment