Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday

Going to into mid 80s today.....got pretty cool overnight. Breakfast...I guess I forgot to ask for juice,there wasn't any...there was grits, scrambled eggs,bacon,an apple,youghurt,....I put one butter and the pepper on the eggs,and the other butter on the grits...coffee was hot today....so now I'm just sitting here until they get me up and then later I will go do exercise,etc...Lunch...open face beef with purple onion on a half telera roll,choc ice cream apple cole slaw, strawberries ....Mac and cheese,with butter and pepper small cheese pizza,chocolate cake,bag of potato chips,ginger ale...no veggies unless the tomato sauce counts... I'll get something better tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. The pizza was supper,not part of some huge lunch....lots of veggies at lunch,none at supper reslly

    ReplyDelete