Saturday, April 24, 2010

last night

a bat flew in the house....it was real nice out in the evening, and I had the front door open, the storm door too to let air in.....the bat kept bouncing around against the ceiling, but finally settled on a window blind, and I caught it in a towel and put it back outside.....I'll leave the storm door closed at night I guess.....the bats live in the abandoned house next door.....Saturday morning and it's been raining since right before dawn....I drove to get the newspaper.....it might keep raining all day....the Padres are on top in the West? How long will that last, do you suppose.....the local major league team would be the Atlanta Braves I guess....but they don't show the home games here, unless you have a cable package or something....well, I don't have to mow the lawn, because it's raining.....

No comments:

Post a Comment