Tuesday, April 13, 2010

later in the morning

I went out and mowed and trimmed the back yard, and came in and took a shower....I'll leave the front to another day, since if I try to do it all at once, the next morning I'll be hobbling around with a stiff back....speaking of mowing, a week or so ago the neighbor two yards over from my back window got his push mower out of his shed and messed around with it for about an hour trying to get it to start.....finally he put in the back of his truck and drove off. He came back with a brand new riding mower.....and I guess he really likes the way it works, because now he mows his lawn every day...I swear, he gets out there every morning and rides it around....sometimes in the evening too....his weeds don't stand a chance now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment