Saturday, April 3, 2010

mowed the back

and down the sides some, but I'm going to leave the front and the edging 'til another day.....looks good though from where I sit and look out the living room window to the back....perfect morning for mowing, enough overcast to keep it cool while I was out there.....looks like kids are doing an Easter egg hunt over on the church grounds.....the City hunt was last weekend, at PC campus instead of where it was last year, just a couple of blocks from my house....let's see....supper Friday was ham and biscuits with red-eye gravy....tonight will be ham and something, don't know what yet....it's been warm enough for the last few nights to sleep with a window open.....my green plastic chairs on the front porch are dusted with yellow oak pollen....not as much as Curtis Creek, but similar.....I guess people with allergies or sinus issues are hurting this time of year, but I've never noticed any problem myself really.....

No comments:

Post a Comment