Saturday, July 20, 2013

better today so far

I was able to make a quick shopping run in 70 degree weather.....because it's still overcast this morning.....it was heat index 95 yesterday afternoon when I thought about going out for a couple things I needed....glad I waited 'til today.....of course more ice was one of the things.....and a loaf of bread....got oat-nut this time.....my bacon-avocado burgers are coming out OK.....more of those this weekend....that precooked bacon you microwave is pretty trick....tastes good, and most of the grease is already gone seems like.....never tried it before....regular bacon makes a mess and is bad for you....haven't had any of that in the fridge in probably ten years.....used to eat it every day....sometimes a slice wanted to stick to the rest, so you would just get half a slice peeled off, or it would shred....no rain the last couple days, but some places around the state are still flooded from the long wet spell....

No comments:

Post a Comment