Sunday, July 7, 2013

maybe not as wet today

but outside the grass and shrubs are still soaked and dripping.....a couple days ago I closed all the windows and ran air-conditioning long enough to condition a few points of humidity out of the inside air.....leaving windows tightly closed, it remains dryer and more comfortable......lost wi-fi there for a minute...had to go click the router off and on to reset it.....heard a transformer blow with a distant "crump".....that's been happening almost daily in these weather conditions.....next time I go to watch roku, I'll have to run the set-up to reconnect I suppose......watched Braves-Phillies last night, 'til close to midnight.....used up the rib-eye, with potato salad and "southern pit BBQ style beans" as the veggie sides......this afternoon I can fix sausage and shells, with maybe heart-of-lettuce with blue cheese veggie-wise.....it might start raining again any time they predict.....I got the trash out of the kitchen, but still need to get it out to the curb......and I need to mop the kitchen floor.....

No comments:

Post a Comment