Thursday, July 18, 2013

hope today is better than yesterday

the main disaster yesterday was my car breaking down....so today I get to sit and wait for the shop to call with whatever news they have to tell me....I just cannot afford to buy another vehicle...so I'm trying to keep the old one running a while longer....at least I can get in and out of it....a small car just would not do for me....I might get into it one time and then be stuck there forever.....unless I could somehow roll out of it onto the ground, but that exit method might be painful and harmful.....huge thunder storm last night around dark.....more flooding and trees down in the Upstate....probably do the same again this evening, since there will be plenty more heat and moisture conditions to feed thunderheads.....my electricity stayed on last night, hope it doesn't go out....I need the AC, or at least the fans.....

No comments:

Post a Comment