Monday, July 15, 2013

feel beat up

all I did was the laundry....and "picked up" inside the house, but muscle aches this morning....there's nobody but me here to blame for what needed picking up....and nobody else to notice the mess either.....misting on the windshield this morning....enough for folks to be driving with lights on....might get up to triple digit heat index later this week....Thursday or so....cool so far today....but if the clouds burn off it will end up steaming again in the afternoon, when there will be a 30% chance of thunderstorms....had a thin fried pork chop and one egg over easy for Sunday supper....and since I forgot to do Sunday french toast and sausage breakfast yesterday, I fixed that this morning instead.....watched another PBS show about stately British country homes last night, before Endeavor, which took me to a 10:30 bedtime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment