Sunday, July 21, 2013

french toast breakfast, with oat-nut bread for the toast part

I watched Escape from New York last night....a couple nights ago watched Escape from L.A......NY was free on Prime, LA free on Netflix Escape from Clinton probably would not attract major stars.....easy to escape from Clinton, go a mile or two in any direction and you are lost in the woods....might make a bacon and egg sandwich for lunch, another avocado burger for supper....saw the Braves blow a 4 run lead yesterday....but nothing on today but golf.....my right forearm is itching....looks like spider bites to me....I have a history of those.....where-ever I have lived.....lightning flashes as I went to sleep last night, but it doesn't look like it rained much, if at all....lawn was pretty dry when I went out to pick up the Sunday paper.....need to take the trash can to the curb some time today.....talked to Nick and Dan on the Ipad yesterday afternoon.....not much news I don't suppose really.....

No comments:

Post a Comment