Friday, July 26, 2013

it was fairly cool when I headed out for Walmart

but warm and sticky again by the time I got back.....nothing much in the mail....well there hardly ever is....tuna sandwich lunch in a bit....with a glass of chilled chablis...was oatmeal breakfast today....two more steak-and-fries suppers left, then I've got chicken drumsticks....I'll cook those all at once, so I don't have to make a mess every evening over the weekend....well, there's only two evenings in a weekend, huh? Bought a new walking cane this morning....musta left my old one in a store, done that before.....ten bucks for a new metal model....been playing internet radio in the afternoons....Acid Flashback-Psychedeeelic Mindtrip stuff.....and in the evenings switch the TV between BBC World News Tonight and PBS channels.....no commercial television, except the local five O' clock news......got some strange things cleaned out of the fridge and taken out to the trash before I left the house this morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment