Wednesday, July 3, 2013

some 4th of July events

have already been cancelled....in anticipation of thunderstorms tomorrow......I'm cooking in the kitchen, so the weather won't bother my plans.....checking the grocery ads, I'm thinking rib-eye, corn-on-the-cob, and maybe potato salad.....I'll look in the deli case for potato-egg salad, not sure if my regular store offers that or not, I used to find that in Escondido.....rained yesterday afternoon quite a bit.....probably do it again later today.....I'll get a can of sauerkraut to kick my brat lunches up a notch.....last night finished off romaine lettuce and beets.....one more serving left of BB&R, after a bowl with my salad.....[black beans and rice]   maybe do simple shells and sausage for this week's casserole option......

No comments:

Post a Comment