Friday, February 26, 2010

guided by voices

pan dulce muy caro.....79 centavos per uno! I used to get them five for a dollar in Pauma Valley....so I just got one to save for breakfast in the morning, with scrambled egg....but it looks fresh anyway.....that mercado has all kinds of good stuff...next time I want to do fajitas I'll go over there and get the real deal on meat and tortillas.... the music shop usually opens at 11, but the guy wasn't there.....so I sez to myself to go by the Hash Pot, since I had never gotten around to that, after I went there the first day it opened and the hash wasn't ready.....and damned if I wasn't there on the last day it's open, too......they are closing after today because the property was sold out from under them.....but I did get a pint of hash, and ate some for lunch....it's really good, I think, maybe more spicy than Uncle Carl's? Hit the spot on a cold day, for sure. There's enough left to make hash sandwiches, where you take some cold hash and fry it in the iron skillet, and make a grilled pimento cheese and hash on rye.....that will be for Saturday lunch.....

No comments:

Post a Comment