Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I did walk

yesterday afternoon, all bundled up in a cold wind.....freezing today with a high-wind warning, but blue sky and sunshine....I went grocery shopping already, and the mail came with the natural gas bill for January, which was about the same as December's.....I picked up the Clinton paper at the store.....there is never much in it....they did have a thing about starting work on a frontage road between the two main interstate off ramps in Clinton, so that there could be commercial properties you would see from the freeway, that would hopefully get more people to get off and spend some money locally.....we'll see, I guess....I should take a picture of the new McDonald's building, it's pretty fancy looking.....they should have it finished soon looks like.....

No comments:

Post a Comment