Sunday, February 28, 2010

the Tuesday forecast

for Clinton...."heavy snow accumulation"......30F on the morning walk today, bright sunshine, calm, birds singing.....for breakfast, rye toast with butter and honey, one egg over easy, one sausage patty, coffee, orange juice.....yesterday I went back to the music store, and the guy had it open this time....but he didn't have the coiled guitar cord like I was looking for....so I tried good old Radio Shack, and they do still stock the same coiled cord they've had since the 70's, that I know of.....except now it's $10 instead of the $3 the first time I bought one.....I like the coiled cord since it will stay up off the floor, and I can't step on it and tweak the jack or whatever.....I guess USA-Canada gold medal hockey game is on CBS at three in the afternoon, I'll watch that I guess, though I still don't understand about the blue line.....


No comments:

Post a Comment