Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sunshine

Just got back from the park walk....long line at the food bank down the block....looks like things are still getting worse before they get better....earlier I went down towards the grocery store, and while over there stopped in to visit Aunt Addie at the NHC nursing home....it's a very nice facility...she has her own room....I went with her to PT, and we talked while she worked some kind of exercise machine with foot pedals and hand levers. She is in a wheel chair mostly, does move around with a walker some, and has trouble with talking, and goes to Speech in the afternoon.....she thought Uncle Ed would be there pretty soon, but I didn't wait to see him, since I think they were getting ready to start lunch, and I needed to get my shopping done too....

No comments:

Post a Comment