Thursday, February 25, 2010

with the capo on the second fret

the Catalina is up into A, and with a bottleneck and the 5 watt Fender up about 8 I got a real lazy droning tune going, and about put myself to sleep......warm enough to fall asleep in the living room, but I about froze my nose in the wind when I took a walk after lunch. The sunshine is deceptive. There was a crew putting a new roof on this one old shake house across from the mill parking lot, and a for rent sign out in the yard, where there had been a for sale sign for at least a year.....but it doesn't look like there's any central heat and air, and it's just got old single-glazed windows.....how comfortable could it be for any renter? Maybe they are going to fix up things besides the roof.....it's got a big fenced back yard, be good for kids and dogs I guess....that's the block that is all the same shake house, and the others are all in good shape and occupied.....they have brick front porches that look nice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment