Wednesday, September 8, 2010

grocery day

the baby back ribs looked pretty good, so I got those.....and a small strip steak, and a nice artichoke, some decent looking local corn, a russet potato.....eating realistic portions, that's a week of dinners already, for one elderly person.....a loaf of New York rye bread, a can of Spam for two bucks on sale, will make lunches......they had their oatmeal two for one in the ad yesterday, but I walked right by it in the store....and I forgot to get my bag of ice......the weather today is predicted to be much like the day before, with some chance of rain maybe by Saturday.....the lawn out front wants attention again....but soon it will be Fall, and it will go dormant until April or so and won't bother me for some months......Padres are slipping and sliding....Braves fell out of first place last night.....but San Diego and Atlanta meeting in a playoff series is still possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment