Friday, September 24, 2010

woke up in the middle of the night

feeling all muggy, so I turned on the ceiling fan and eventually got back to sleep.....after the park walk this morning I drove to the grocery store for some random items....dental floss being one thing....also got a jar of coarse ground mustard, the kind where you can see the seeds still.....because I want to have cold roast beef on rye with mustard and mayo for lunch.....the squeeze bottle of honey mustard that's been in the fridge for a while is going to get tossed, because it's largely empty, and it irritates me every time I use it because gets stopped up and won't just squeeze out in a proper fashion......last evening I had chicken wings and a romaine and beet salad and leftover mashed potatoes sort of squished into a pancake shape and browned in the chicken frying pan.....life is an adventure.....

1 comment:

  1. I woke up last night too, what dreamed about was excel, kind of strange that, all of a sudden it came to me.....

    ReplyDelete