Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

like that guy said on TV, the trouble with being retired is that you never get a day off.....went for a drive, the back way over to Laurens, and then through town and back on the highway....hardly any cars out on a holiday morning....the only place with a lot of traffic was the Bojangles, where the parking lot was overflowing.....they had a sign stuck out front that said "Chicken ready at 7 AM"....were the folks there picking it up for their picnics? Beats me....I tried the Bojangles here in Clinton when they opened it, and it didn't seem like much special to me.....when I came back over the tracks and the river I noticed that the place that had been a mexican restaurant was now "Paddy O'Malley's" ......sports bar and eatery, I think it said.....maybe some day I'll go check it out....if it stays in business long enough.....my Sunday supper was just an omelette, with swiss chess, red onion, mushroom, oregano, and ranch dressing garnish.....the weather is staying real nice, not too hot, breezy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment