Tuesday, March 23, 2010

33.9 at sunrise, windchill

but no clouds, so it should warm up into the 60's by the afternoon. I put the other half-rack of ribs in the crock pot with sauerkraut and apple wedges. I one week, my new phone has used up one of those little battery thingeys on the display....one out of four. I power it off when I go to bed....and I've used about two hours of talk time? So it certainly has better battery life than my old phone. I found out from Verizon support that in order to get any photos out of the phone I have to leave my legacy plan and go to the current core prepay plan. So I'll just take pictures with my camera, like I've been doing anyway. The visitation for Aunt Edith is Thursday afternoon, before the services which start at 3. So I think I'll go up early and visit, but leave before 3, because I don't want to be in traffic at 4 or later....I have become afraid of traffic, and don't want to deal with it at all. This morning I'm going over and get a loaf of bread and some cash from the check-out robot.....and sometime I should take the Jeep to the coin wash.....

No comments:

Post a Comment