Friday, March 5, 2010

sunnier

but still with a wind most of the day....I did go over to WalMart, and found a few things I was looking for....I got some mixed nuts that were cheap, but they are way salty...oh well....and I got some rye swirled with pumpernickel for bread....had oatmeal for breakfast, and grilled swiss on rye with fried pickle slices and Fritos for lunch.....strawberries for a snack in the morning, and some of the salty nuts in the afternoon....since I had stew last night, tonight I will do something else, and have fish and hash brown patty with pink kidney beans. Frozen hash brown patties are real easy to deal with, and cheap. They put in a small row of shops at one end of the WalMart parking lot...they are called "The Shoppes at Wal*Mart" .... classy name....I did not go over and look at them....I think there's a phone store, and a shoe store, and a couple of other places that I didn't really see what they were from where I had parked.....

No comments:

Post a Comment