Tuesday, March 16, 2010

new cell phone?

I question this, because I haven't actually got it to work yet, it is still taking it's initial charge, which takes some hours I guess. Anyway, $24.48 tax included I got an LG Accolade 5600 which should work with my existing Verizon account. At least that is what Verizon indicated to me in an e-mail. I had asked how to upgrade to a phone with long talk-time, and there is 6.5 hrs talk-time on this phone, they claim. So I went and picked one up at Wal*Mart.....and after it charges I should be able to punch in a number they gave me in the e-mail, and thus accomplish an equipment upgrade. I'll believe it when I see it; nothing ever turns out that easy, does it? It does have a camera, and the charging cable is also a data cable, so you can charge from a USB port, or use the USB port to send pictures from the phone to the computer. Games, GPS, Mobile Web, etc... are possible, but there will be an extra charge. It does text, but I don't. But; another nice morning here....warmer than yesterday I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment