Wednesday, March 17, 2010

from the Clinton Chronicle

the school lunch menu for next week...well, in 1966...Wednesday, March 23-Milk, Chicken pie, strawberries in jell-o, green lima beans, hot biscuit and butter. Thursday, March 24-Milk, hot dogs with chili, tomato salad, potato sticks, butter, and apple pie. Friday, March 25-Milk, fish sticks with tartar sauce, creamed potatoes, field peas, crispy corn bread, and cake with chocolate icing. The paper comes out on Wednesday, so I guess Monday and Tuesday were in the week before. Always fish sticks on Friday, I remember that. Clouded in here today, chance of rain in the afternoon. Already did my grocery shopping....corned beef, cabbage, potato tonight of course....and they had baby back ribs for a good price, so I got some of those....and etc...spent about $30 for the coming week, which is about usual....I found out that my new phone fits easily into the watch-pocket of my blue-jeans....it shows the time in big numerals without opening the flip, so it's a modern day watch I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment