Tuesday, March 9, 2010

68.8, clear

finally able to open a couple windows and let some air through the house....got back from my second walk, so I could take off my boots and put on my moccasins, and kick back.....the forecast is for it to start raining tonight and keep raining through Friday night.....so I might miss some walking days, which I don't like, because the less I walk the more my back knots up and bothers me.....I made a quick trip into the grocery store, because I didn't have much for a lunch....got some deli roast beef and some southern style potato salad.....will do a more comprehensive shopping tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. hey steve, I have a PTO today, the cold crept up on me. I feel wiped out.does the walk get your back problems to go away, or is movement part if it. i do some exercises in yoga that could help. look up yoga, see if you can do three or four exercises, and you are off, in goes in line with the mediation side of things....and would be good if you are stuck inside....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete