Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 degrees colder this morning

than yesterday morning for the sunrise walk.....but it's sunny out now around lunch time, so maybe I'll go walk around the park in a bit.....I went grocery shopping, and the coming week looks like meat loaf with baked potato, strip steak with mushrooms, and curry pork stew.....or one thing called it pork curry hot pot.....you get the idea, browned cubes of pork stewed with whatever veggies, some sort of broth, and served over rice.....many variations and ideas online.....this because I found pork stew meat cheap, and I have curry powder to do something with.....and I got green beans to cook with mushrooms as a side for meatloaf and the steak meals, etc....mushrooms were cheap this week too, as you may have guessed......there should be a good basketball game on tonight, Spurs-Thunder......last night I watched a thing on public television about the early days of sit-coms....that was interesting.....part of it was about Dick Van Dyke.....I met him at Oxy one time, his son used to hang with our crowd for a while there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment