Sunday, February 6, 2011

heavy frost, frozen puddles

ice on the sidewalk in one shady place.....but the sun's out with no clouds and blue skies.....rain is predicted for Monday night, and snow is possible Wednesday-Thursday......I'm going to seperate the bones and skin and such like from the good chicken meat and chop up garlic, onion, cilantro, bell pepper....throw in some kidney beans too I guess.....and start the tortilla soup simmering for later in the day.....I'll eat a decent meal before the Super Bowl....I'm not big on snack food in front of the TV.....might have popcorn after half-time.....but no chips and dip, etc.....watched some strange French movie last night with subtitles, went to bed on time, slept like a rock.....Bacon Spam and french toast for breakfast, and I made an extra chicken taco last night to microwave for lunch today......

No comments:

Post a Comment