Monday, February 28, 2011

storm predicted

High winds, rain, maybe hail and tornadoes......this is all forecast for the afternoon and evening, clearing out by midnight so it will be nice again Tuesday morning, like it is this morning.....didn't need a jacket for the newspaper walk, got a couple of windows opened a bit now with it 61 and sunny, SW wind, it's a warm moist wind.....which is going to run into the low and lead to the bad weather later today is how it works I guess.....I had leftover meatloaf supper yesterday, so I still have curried pork and a piece of steak left for today and tomorrow, and then it's shopping day again.....this morning I should go to the library, to have something to read if this storm knocks out the TV? My back was stiff and aching all day yesterday, but today it's not so bad.....don't know what I did different, unless it was mopping on Saturday that torqued my lumbar somehow.....well, it's after nine, so the library is open, I'll head ever there now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment