Friday, February 4, 2011

too wet and cold

to walk for the newspaper, I drove over there.....the weather lady last night said that today would be "soggy".....I think she got that right, at least so far.....last night I watched "Men Who Stare at Goats" and the first half of the Heat-Magic game.....that was enough excitement for one evening, I went on to bed around ten.....Dish has Starz for free until Feb. 2012 it said on the screen last night....so it looks like I'll have a larger menu of old movies to work with now.....it said they were doing this as a gift to their customers to celebrate 30 years in the business.....has it been that long? Must be.....the saucy chicken, beans, and tortillas were filling for supper, and today we move on to taco salad, with the bagged mix and olives and kidney beans and fresh made tortilla chips, taco meat, cheese.....ranch dressing?

No comments:

Post a Comment