Saturday, February 26, 2011

windchill 30

on the early walk, but it's 24 in Coos Bay, so for once Caroline is colder than Carolina.....I need to mop the bathroom and the kitchen, I've put that off long enough it looks like.....had rice and curry for supper last night, and watched half of the Thunder-Magic, couldn't stand any more commercials, so went to bed around 9:30, slept well......breakfast of poached egg on wheat toast, lunch will be a meatloaf sandwich I think, and supper could be 4 oz. of new york strip steak smothered in mushrooms, mac-and-cheese, and green beans sauteed with sweet onion.....it got up around 70 yesterday late, so it was warm enough still in the early evening to sit on the front porch and see some stars come out.....and the bats came out too.....but then the wind came up a bit , so I went back inside.....I just heard the mail truck drive by without stopping here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment