Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Arctic blast on way"

that's at the top of the front page this morning.....today's weather should be pretty much like yesterday's, but without the cloudiness.....it was raining last night right before bedtime, but that blew through before dawn.....Thursday night is when the snow might get here in the latest predictions......Dave and Tree sent me a box of avocados and limes, so my beef tacos last night had excellent guacamole in them.....and I can put guacamole and lime juice in my tortilla soup tonight, like they did at mexican places in Escondido......they are grading to build apartments behind the bank, next to the Post Office.....the city got funds from somewhere to encourage this project.....the idea is that it will benefit downtown by providing "quality housing" and some public parking for Pharmacy School students, and regular people too I guess.....I think the walk-in medical clinic in the Pharmacy School is now open, so if I need any medical I could just walk the two blocks over there.....yesterday for lunch I had fried Bacon Spam and avocado on wheat toast, bbq chips, wine....lunch today will probably be beef tacos with guacamole, since that will need using up before it turns funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment