Monday, February 7, 2011

that was an interesting game

went down to the last minute......so I got to bed around 10:30, not too bad.....this morning early it was 32, no wind, some clouds around the edge.....and now later in the morning it is all clouded over and 37....they were saying it would warm up some today like yesterday, but it looks to me like there's not going to be enough sunshine for it to warm up much.....and it might rain in the afternoon.....so I thought about going for another walk, but decided it was too cold and so I'm staying in.....got a load in the washing-machine......the tortilla soup came out pretty much like what they call "chicken stew" around here, except with tortilla in it instead of rice.....it's tasty, and would probably cure what ails yuh if you had a stuffy head or sore throat.....makes your nose run anyway while you're eating....which is a good thing.....plenty of it left for more meals, and I have about a half pound of ground round to use up too, so I'll make more beef taco meat tonight I suppose.....beef tacos and the last of the pintos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment