Tuesday, February 8, 2011

eleven minus six is five years?

Yesterday was Feb. 7, but it looked like rain in the morning so I didn't drive out to visit WB's resting place until today.....it was cold when you got out of the car.....went past the old farm on the way to Laurens, and then went from there the back way to Clinton, on Forest Rd. I put some anti-freeze in the Jeep before that trip, 'cause it looked low.....and some more Heet in the gas tank, 'cause more sub-freezing nights are coming.....the grocery ad was in the mailbox when I got back.....but I shouldn't have to buy much this week, as there are still four or five meals left of mexican stuff.....looks like pork sausage and rice mixes are on sale, so I'll probably get the fixings for a sausage rice casserole.....I have a can of sliced mushrooms could go in that.....that should carry me to the 16th, when SS comes through again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment