Friday, February 11, 2011

clear skies overnight

so it got down into the mid-20's.....23 degrees windchill on my morning walk.....Lakers beat the Celtics, and they play the Knicks tonight on their east coast road trip....I had a couple of tacos for lunch, and I'm thinking of going for a walk around the park now, but it's still pretty chilly out.....nothing in the mail today except something offering disability insurance.....if I can't work, they will pay me.....but I don't work anyway.....I wonder if there's any way to scam them.....probably not....I guess I'll make the sausage- rice casserole tonight.....with a box of long grain and wild rice and sliced mushrooms, early peas as the side.....tomorrow is Pink Anderson day here in his birthplace (the Pink from Pink Floyd).....and it's Flag Day in Mexico......

No comments:

Post a Comment