Wednesday, May 29, 2013

avocado and tuna salad sandwiches

that's what's for lunch at least part of the week.....I've got half of the memorial ribs still to cook, with baked potato and more of that good sweet corn as sides....and today I'll fix garlic pounded sirloin steak with an artichoke and ranch beans as sides.....steak and eggs with hash browns might be my Sunday breakfast for supper....and oven BBQ chicken wings with black eye peas and Mac n cheese is also likely some time this week....75 outside....yesterday it got to 80 in the living room late in the afternoon, but stayed 70 in the kitchen....been good walking weather lately .....read the local weekly paper after lunch.....it had a special section with the graduation photos of the high school class.....that's on Friday, the graduation.....in the gym....looks like I could go out on the porch and enjoy the breeze, so that's what I'll do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment