Saturday, May 18, 2013

raining pretty good

but it wasn't raining yet when I went out for the newspaper.....but my second walk might have to wait until this afternoon.....the guy around the corner was putting his yard-sale stuff out earlier, he guessed wrong this time .....but they are organized there, with a big porch to move things out of the elements when needed......going to be muggy today.....stayed 75 in the house yesterday, I turned on the ceiling fan in the living room after supper though......supper was fried chicken, hash-browns, cole slaw.....tonight I'll fix another bratwurst sub, with more slaw on the side.....yesterday I put some slaw on top of the chicken salad in my lunch sandwich.....it's good for you, I hope.....this afternoon there's the Preakness on some time, plus Fox has a baseball game at 4.....

No comments:

Post a Comment