Tuesday, May 21, 2013

muggy and foggy

at the same time.....around 70 now, will get to the 80s later I imagine.....last night I cooked one chicken leg, half a bratwurst, and some hash-browns.....slaw as a side too......my chicken salad is all gone now, so lunch sandwich can be a fried egg with mustard and mayo, black pepper......the ads for the holiday weekend came yesterday, full of BBQ ideas.....looks like good prices on hamburger fixings, rib-eye, etc....avocado and sweet corn look good too.....so avocado burgers are on the menu some time this week, and steak and corn-on-the-cob plus slaw probably....I've done ribs recently, and a Boston Butt makes an awful lot of pulled pork for one person, so I might eschew the pig this time around....get some leaf lettuce for the burgers, some swiss cheese.....I had a sharp pain in my foot when I walked bare foot.....read some online and it said "don't walk bare foot".....got a Dr. Scholl's Pro Ball-of-Foot Pad thingy at CVS, and one day with that took care of the pain pretty well.....ten bucks.....and I got mouthwash while I was over there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment