Friday, May 31, 2013

somewhat warm and pretty humid

77F and 64 dew point.....but was clouded over earlier so I went ahead and did the back yard before lunch.....forgot I had lettuce, so my sandwich was tuna salad and avocado with no lettuce.....maybe I can remember the lettuce tomorrow.....might have avocado, lettuce, sweet onion salad as one side and more mesquite black beans as the other side with BBQ chicken wings for supper today.....the folks who opened the family style soul food eatery live about a block over from here apparently.....I walk by their house when I go to the park.....today I read that their soft opening went well, good amount of business....a grand opening will be coming up soon.....a better market around here for soul food than for Greek ......for Sunday night 80% chance of almost an inch of rain.....but between now and then pretty much the same in store.....mostly cloudy, highs in the 80s, sticky feeling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment